Frequently Asked Questions
Shopping at 1-800LooseDiamonds.com is easy! Once you have selected your item of interest simply give us a call at 1-800-566-7334 and place your order with a representative or via online check out. If you have any questions at all we will be glad to explain every detail to satisfy your inquiry.
Any jewelry purchased can be returned for a 100% money back guarantee within 14 days on the condition that the item is not damaged. All loose diamonds can be returned for 100% money back guarantee within 7 days. Custom made orders can not be returned; special circumstances may apply, such as a restocking fee. Items purchased at wholesale jewelry trade shows may not be refunded, special circumstances may apply at our discretion.
- Warranty Info
*All jewelry manufacturing and repair work is done in Los Angeles, California
* We provide our customers with lifetime cleaning and stone tightening free of charge.
* Customers are entitled to 1 free sizing. (Special circumstance may apply)
* Gold rhodium work is not covered by warranty. (Special circumstances may apply)
* Damaged jewelry is not covered by warranty; for example, if you drop your ring and the diamonds become loose, broken or fall out. That is not covered.
* Notwithstanding damage, gemstone or diamond that becomes loose in jewelry, and or falls out is covered and will be repaired within 6 months of the purchase date. Tension rings do not qualify for this service and are exempt from warranty due to their fragile nature. (Special circumstances may apply)
- Privacy and Records
Rest assured, any customer information 1-800 Loose Diamonds receives will never be shared with any third party; records our only used for our reference and personal information is destoryed after purchase. Your privacy is of the utmost importance
- Shipping and delivery
Depending on your order, items are shipped within 1-4 business days; custom orders take longer and are generally completed within10-15 business days. We never ship any items without confirming with our customers before hand, this is to insure someone will be able to sign for your precious jewelry. And of course shipping is always free with your purchase. An authorized person must be there to sign for the item. Once the item is delivered, 1-800 Loose Diamonds is released from liability. We always ship overnight and fully insured to you. In some rural areas of United States, overnight delivery is not avaialble and may require special delivery that is the customer's reponsibility and not covered by 1-800 Loose Diamonds.
Wire transfer, cash, cashier’s checks, money orders, checks and all major cards are accepted. When using a credit card we require identification and a copy the credit card you are using, both front and back clearly. In some cases we may require two forms of identification. We reserve the right to deny or cancel any order at our descretion.
- Special orders
1-800 Loose Diamonds can literally make any piece of jewelry you desire. We have state of the art jewelry manufacturing equipment and can build anything simply by sending a picture and information. This service provides our customers with endless options at the very lowest wholesale prices.
- Using "Split It" Payment Option
1-800 Loose Diamonds offers a program called "Split It" to qualified customers. For more information about our "Split It" program please follow our link here, http://www.1800loosediamonds.com/financing/ or inquire with your salesperson for details.
- Engraving and laser diamond inscription
We can engrave any special message you have for your loved ones for a nominal fee!